1. Selfie …
There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping.
I live alone.
2. Safety at Last
Carol never wore her safety goggles.
Now she doesn’t need to.
They delivered the mannequins in bubble wrap.
From the main room … I begin to hear popping.
After working a hard day, I came home to see my girlfriend cradling our child.
I didn’t know which was more frightening, seeing my dead girlfriend and stillborn child, or knowing that someone broke into my apartment to place them there.
5. Higher Up
The grinning face stared at me from the darkness beyond my bedroom window.
I live on the 14th floor.
My sister says that mommy killed her.
Mommy says that I don’t have a sister.
You hear your mom calling you into the kitchen.
As you are heading down the stairs you hear a whisper from the closet saying “Don’t go down there honey, I heard it too.”
8. Double Check
I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy check for monsters under my bed.”
I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy, there’s somebody on my bed.”
When I finally grabbed her in the darkness, I swam back to the surface.
It never occurred to me how fast the ice could freeze over.
My daughter won’t stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night.
I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn’t help.
11. Buffalo Billionaire
The longer I wore it the more it grew on me.
She had such pretty skin
Creepy Quotes To Cause The Hair On The Back Of Your Neck To Stand Up
1. There are times when all I can think about is murdering someone.
2. Sometimes, the things you see in the shadows are more than just shadows.
3. Delicate things are not as easy to break as you may think.
4. Pull back my carpets if you dare! Just keep in mind that you're likely to find something you may not want to see!
5. It was July when the dogs began to disappear from the neighbourhood. About a week later, people began to go missing.
6. I've tried to take my own life 73 times. Every time was a failure. And messy.
7. Something was scratching the other side of my pillow all night long.
8. The smile she gave me wasn't one from mother to child: it was one from predator to prey.
9. I wish to organize the first serial killer convention. What do I need to do?
10. (To a gun store clerk) "I need to buy a rifle and one bullet."
11. Razors have so many interesting uses.
12. I get so tired of watching. I want to start doing.
13. We shall see that at which dogs howl in the dark and that at which cats prick up their ears after midnight. . H.P. Lovecraft
14. Stare at me much longer and I'll pluck out your eye.
15. My hope is that one day I will be able to say, "I've killed a chicken."
Scary sayings are scary because there is often a certain amount of truth in them.
1. I'm gonna make you eat this gold and then I'm gonna sink your ass into the ocean!
2. A good selection of herbs and spices helps make any kind of meat go down.
3. Nightmares will come pouring out of Hell when the Devil gets desperate.
4. What if the spiritual world is the job and the living world the vacation?
5. Those that don't go mad every once in a while, eventually go mad permanently.
6. Homes don't always like all tenants. They retaliate in whatever way they can.
7. There's a reason so many people like Halloween. The real reason goes unsaid by many.
8. Some spirits possess the living to feed the addictions they had while alive. Do you know anyone who eats a lot, drinks a lot, or smokes a lot?
9. "What's the best way to talk to dead people?” - A child to her mother
10. “The first time you're careful. You learn what you need to know to kill and take care of the details.” - Ted Bundy
11. Someone is asked what they're doing in the cemetery. He responds, "I'm looking for eyes."
12. Ghosts have been humans. Demons never have. That's the difference between being scared and being threatened.
13. Sometimes your imagination plays tricks on you; sometimes it doesn't. Knowing the difference can save your life... or your soul.
14. “My job is to get the Devil himself out of trouble if need be!” - A lawyer
15. There are bad spirits on the other side, just as there are bad people in this world.
16. Demons are constantly looking for new recruits, both in the living world and the spiritual.
The most disturbing sayings are often dreadful, gruesome, or unpleasant. They are also based in reality and are a apart of peoples' lives.
1. Bloodshed is the only choice left for me now. Bad news for you.
2. A sharp knife is necessary to slice through flesh. Otherwise, you'll shake the whole table.
3. In the middle of nowhere, along a quiet stretch of road, the diner dreamt of the hungry dead. And of two men. Gil's All Fright Diner, A. Lee Martinez
4. Feel free to scream whenever you want.
5. The right music makes everything better. It can make the gruesome seem poetic. During my torture sessions, I like to play a lot of Katy Perry.
6. A needle inserted. Razors slicing through flesh. Ecstasy.
7. The first time you do something horrible is the hardest. You'll find the second time you do it won't be so hard. The third time? Gravy.
8. People come here for pain! For suffering! And I am the one that gives it to them!
9. Rule #1: Never open portals to Hell. You broke it; now deal with the consequences.
10. Is it weird that I like the sound of screaming?
11. Metal scraping against bone sets my teeth on edge.
12. While you sleep, spirits watch with envy. Sometimes you can feel their chill.
13. “People really think there can never be such things as zombies. I want to prove them wrong.” — A scientist
14. I want to be a grave digger when I grow up.
15. The skin is the best part!
16. I think my nightmarish hallucinations are a direct result of me drinking too much milk.
17. The worst thing in the world would be to be eaten alive by chickens.
18. The soup is made from tears, thickened by a nice roux.
19. Fishhooks make for great playthings.
20. I've figured out how to make this organic machine last forever.
21. Even toilet paper can be used to kill if you know my secret.
22. Elongation of limbs can be a problem without the proper equipment.
23. I have been sent here to fulfil the secret wishes you'd never utter out loud.
24. One can't be too picky about meat when meat is hard to find.
25. The best perk of being rich? Being able to do unthinkable things. Things that would make other people cringe.
26. Give me a roll of plastic, some duct tape, and a few needles, and I'm set to go.
27. I had a dream last night that my eyeball fell out! Tell me what that one's about!
28. This whole bag of concrete has to go down your throat.
29. I've always wanted to find out what makes kitty cats tick.
30. It was the devil that was omnipresent. It was the dead who squeezed the living between fragments of time, on both sides, the past and the future, making of humanity a ghoulish sandwich of doomed meat that had yet to learn to stop kicking. — Christopher Pike, The Cold One
31. That sound you hear at night. That scratching sound. That’s the rats trying to gain entry into your home.
32. My fantasies are much darker than you think, my dear.
33. The sound of a shovel digging into the earth makes me shiver with anticipation.
34. “All the ancient classic fairy tales have always been scary and dark.” — Helena Bonham Carter
35. “We’re grilling a kind of meat I bet you've never tried before!” — An excited waiter
1. I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.
2. The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.
3.Growing up with cats and dogs, I got used to the sounds of scratching at my door while I slept. Now that I live alone, it is much more unsettling.
4. In all of the time that I've lived alone in this house, I swear to God I've closed more doors than I've opened.
5. A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up and started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room and said "I heard that, too."
6. She asked why I was breathing so heavily. I wasn't.
7. My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.
8. I awoke to the sound of the baby monitor crackling with a voice comforting my firstborn child. As I adjusted to a new position, my arm brushed against my wife, sleeping next to me.
9. I always thought my cat had a staring problem - she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me.
10. There's nothing like the laughter of a baby. Unless it's 1 a.m. and you're home alone.
11. I was having a pleasant dream when what sounded like hammering woke me. After that, I could barely hear the muffled sound of dirt covering the coffin over my own screams.
12. "I can't sleep," she whispered, crawling into bed with me. I woke up cold, clutching the dress she was buried in.
13. I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, "Daddy, check for monsters under my bed." I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, "Daddy, there's somebody on my bed."
14. You get home, tired after a long day's work and ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch, but another hand is already there.
15. I can't move, breathe, speak or hear and it's so dark all the time. If I knew it would be this lonely, I would have been cremated instead.
16. She went upstairs to check on her sleeping toddler. The window was open and the bed was empty.
17. Don't be scared of the monsters, just look for them. Look to your left, to your right, under your bed, behind your dresser, in your closet but never look up, she hates being seen.
18. My daughter won't stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn't help.
19. After working a hard day, I came home to see my girlfriend cradling our child. I didn't know which was more frightening, seeing my dead girlfriend and stillborn child, or knowing that someone broke into my apartment to place them there.
20. There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone.
Enjoy sleeping with the lights on tonight...